Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Meet Ana: First Full Spanish Interview!

Need-greater interviews are back and this one was a challenge. Not because of the content, I kept it pretty close to just the five questions but the entire video is in Spanish! 




This is my very first one so it won't be perfect, I hope you appreciate it anyway.  Ana's interview is captioned in English. This interview took place just days before our last move. I get a little nostalgic for the old house when I watch it.

As always if you enjoy it please let me know. Time is precious and I don't want to waste yours or mine. If for some reason you have trouble seeing this video please click on the link or paste this link into your browser: http://youtu.be/m6QxsFN8zdk

S:-)

Lots of takes for an a.m. picture

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great job Shelina! Thanks for the interviews. Always encouraging! Chante' G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the great interview! I especially like the part about how a sister shouldn't let having no partner stop them from serving where the need greater. I'm definitely going to use this interview to try to help an indecisive friend finally make the jump into "Macedonia". Thanks for sharing!
    :) Kat
    drsurvivalguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting. I felt the same way about that part! That was my exact experience so of course I was thrilled when someone else said it besides me. By the way your blog is looking amazing. If you don't mind I'm going to add you to my Need Greater blog list.

      Delete