Monday, July 21, 2014

Karaoke Meets Nicaragua - Now That's Fun

Saturday nights are karaoke night at the local Mi Viejo Ranchito


The action starts at 7pm so get there early to get a place in line.



With cameras all around there's plenty of places to look for the words.

He wasn't half bad, this one. His wife thought so too.


We had a song picked out but they didn't have it. "What do you mean you've never heard of Queen?!"

Really?! You're going to sing that one? Just kidding, my girl loves the oldies.

We had a great time and I can't wait to go back. This time I'm going to have to pick a song that I'm sure they know.

S:-)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Looks like great fun! I would love to join you all when I get back next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast!...you and Shawn look awesome by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete