Monday, June 2, 2014

Things I Never Thought I'd Say in Service: So How Did I Taste?

Okay, so I'm guessing you might need a little explanation on this one. This is something that occurred during lunch last week.

While eating at a brother's comedor,* Shawn was the first to notice something strange on my left. While chatting with her about our morning's escapades I felt something on my left arm and brushed at it. When she started laughing I turned to find a little boy with his tongue sticking out, at my elbow. 
photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arqlordello/7918265950

He'd apparently licked my arm. I wasn't sure until he did it again, to his mother's embarrassment. Soon the entire lunch table, who'd now caught on to this sneaky taster, broke out into hysterical laughter. 

When I asked if he liked the way I tasted, he said with a straight face and a nod, "Yes!"

S:-)

*small buffet/eatery






3 comments:

  1. He must've thought you'd taste like chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey shelina! I agree with shawn. He must've thought you tasted like chocolate lol. Here in paraguay we get a lot of stares and questions about why we are here. The people are curious and lots of them think we are brazilian. We kept trying to tell one sister we were from the US but she kept insisting that we were from brazil! Its definitely been an interesting experience so far but we are really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny!! I would have laughed hysterically too!

    ReplyDelete