Thursday, March 20, 2014

Travelling Abroad - The Sunshine State

I had a great time while I was back in Florida for work. I had a chance to spend some time with some quality friends, while making a few ends. Here are some of the highlights:

Aren't my friends gorgeous?!





A Port St. Lucie Sunset



Free food with the owner and chef of Tin Fish...priceless!



Picture taken with student's new tablet!

My nail polish haul...well, most of it :)

Grandma made me a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake


Just a kid in a candy store! I couldn't resist.

The coolest thing to hit Sawgrass Mall since the Coach Outlet
click on the video below:


S:-)

2 comments:

  1. Shelina,

    You look amazing as always! I love the new format of your blog, a change is good.
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Yeah, I bore easily. I wish that blogger had more theme options. They are so generic, easy for beginners but hard to deal with when you want something that doesn't look cookie cut. I'm going to try this new look on for a bit and see how it fits. I appreciate you hanging in there with me.

      Delete