Monday, January 6, 2014

Stressed Out!?

View of both beds with curtain pulled back. Beds look a lot closer than they are.
Please don't judge me! I'm going to get another massage today. One of the few luxuries I like to afford myself, after a long and arduous month, is a massage. When I was younger, and had a steady income from my interpreting work, I used to go regularly to a school and let the students practice on me. Well, for the same price I'm getting a pro down here and I love it so much I just had to tell you about it!


If you're feeling bogged down and exhausted from Nica travel, sightseeing, shopping or just a long day in service maybe you need a relaxing massage. But I know what you're going to say:

     "Is it clean?"
     "How much does it cost?
     "How do I get there?"
     "Are they any good?"

Leave it to me, I found you a fabulous place, easy to find, walking distance from just about anywhere in Granada. For the price of a nice meal at a restaurant in the US you can leave feeling amazingly relaxed, pampered, and de-stressed!


Close up of massage table
Located next door to the Hotel Consulado, this is a friendly and simple massage spot. This husband and wife dynamic duo are quite skilled in a variety massage techniques. Perfect option for two people wanting to get tandem massages. Check out their deal of the season they vary so check back often for specials. 


Not air conditioned but they do have a comfortable cool space with fans


Xiomara & Omar the husband and wife team
You're in a shared room with a curtain and enough new age music to last your entire session. The location and tables are well maintained and clean. I apologize for the dark pictures, It's hard to get a good view of the place with this mood lighting and no flash.  

Here is a map in case you get lost!
Calle El Consulado, de Banpro 30 vrs al oeste
en Hotel Casa del Consulado

Contact info:
Facebook: Dream Spa
Phone: 8877 5868 - 8969 9369
Email: xiomaspa@hotmail.com

Coming down alone and you don't want to get a massage by yourself. Don't worry, I'm available to go with you S:-)

5 comments:

  1. How much? And where do you find out what the specials are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to call to find out. Sorry I didn't post the contact info before, it's because I didn't have it until I got back from my massage today. Not rubbing it in, just stating a fact...AMAZING! Please mention me when you go because I want to work on getting us a special rate in the future.

      Delete
  2. Well, I found something we'll want to do when we come to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Ooh let me put in my review. I've tried a few places in Granada and they're definitely the best. Omar is the only male I've ever allowed to give me a massage. They're super nice and professional and my back and legs always say "thank you" when we're done.

    ReplyDelete