Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Leaving Granada

After much prayerful consideration. I am officially leaving Granada to go live in another town. I sort of thought that if I left Granada it would be to return to the States but as it turns out another home presented itself and my current roommate and I decided to take a leap of faith and move out of the city. 



The place we're moving to is called Nindiri. It is going to be a lot quieter, cheaper, close to Pali and nearer to the Masaya market, with more space for us and our two adorable pets. I'll be also be closer to the Masaya sign language congregation where I attend meetings, but my territory will remain unchanged. I'm going to miss being in the middle of the city. Granada is beautiful and the restaurants are amazing. It will be a great place to 'play' but I know I'll be okay leaving just a short bus ride away.

In case anyone who is following my blog is considering coming down here or is already here and looking to come into Granada and you don't mind the cost of living, our adorable, furnished apartment is going to be on the market for Oct 1st. If you want details please feel free to contact me and I'll get you in touch with the brother who rents the place. Pix of the new place will be posted in the near future.










S:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment