Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A New Feature!


I'm so excited about revitalizing my blog with a section of pages that I'm not getting any sleep while I type this:

I got an email today. Probably about the 50th in the last 3 years asking me about what to bring to Nicaragua when they come to preach. It dawned on me...yeah, I'm a bit slow sometimes, that after all the time I've been living here, I could put everything I know together and have a place to send people when they have those little questions that need answering.


The ones that start with, "Is it true that...?" Or "Should I bring....?" "This might be a dumb question but...?"



There are no dumb questions by the way. When you want to preach some place you just want to get the fine print on what to pack and what to expect will help you make that determination. Also some people think about going some place like Nicaragua to preach but there's a gap between what they see in people's blogs and what they read in the tourist guide book.

I want to fill that gap and point you in the right direction so that you can come and serve here with confidence.

So without further, rambling...check out the new page in the menu above or click on the link below called:



Don't forget to tell me what you think of it down below in the comments.

S:-)

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how much I love the changes on here. Love it! I found a lot of this info new to me even though I've been once before. I realized that there's A LOT I still need to see. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I hoped. I've been here three years and some of this stuff is just now becoming clear to me. That's why I decided it was best to start putting it all down. There's more to come so keep an eye out. Miss you girl, I hope you can visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete