Sunday, June 24, 2012

The New Love In My Life

five weeks/day 2

six weeks


7 weeks
I like kisses but not on the face!
In case you haven't heard. I have a new permanent roommate. The new love in my life is Cookie. She's  70% white and 30% brown/black but 100% Nica and obeys commands and accepts praise in both English and Spanish.




I think you know how she got her name just by looking at her, but I put up a comparison just so that you can see it for yourself. She reminds me of one of my favorite treats.

The ever patient Ollie





Add caption


Since this little precious bundle has joined me, in my home, we've also got another friend staying with us. Her name is Ollie and she belongs to a friend visiting the states right now. She's in the 'Puppy exchange while in the States' program. They will be together again when I go back to the US to work. But as you can see from the pictures they don't particularly love each other but they do tolerate one another.

Cookie likes to attack Ollie's pillow


Caught Cookie trying to sleep next to Ollie in the night.
I am having a great time with both *achoo!*
Yeah,  I'm still allergic.
S:-)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW!!!!That fudddduuu dduuuuuuddddaaa! What her doin!!!!!( im my talking to cute things voice!

    ReplyDelete