Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Little Bit of This and That

During November I was able to get some needed work done but in between times this is what I was up to.
Hanging out in Miami at the lighthouse.


New York City and Upstate New York: My favorite place to play :)


A view from inside Brooklyn Bethel.



A group of Italians (deaf and hearing) we met during lunch in Brooklyn.






Chocolate by the Bald Man - Max Brenner (my favorite mexican hot chocolate). Yummm!











Shelina's NYC



S:-)





3 comments:

  1. hi cus, are you back in the states for holidays? Or are you planning to stay a bit longer? xx sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must you say you look so gorgeous in the photo with the hot chocolate! --Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry cuz I wasn't there that long. Just a quick trip to make a little ends and then back home to Nicaragua again.

    Thanx Laurie, I have to say: a little me, a little chocolate we go well together.

    ReplyDelete