Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Big Corn and Little Corn Islands




I recently took a bit of time off while everyone in Granada was getting sick to visit the beach. My favorite place to relax and reflect.


Big Corn and Little Corn are just the place to do just that. There isn't much else to do but if you like fishing, swimming, snorkeling and diving there is plenty of that going on.

Little Corn has no cars or motorcycles so you'll be getting around on foot there but once you get over there by panga boat it's well worth it.


Not to mention getting fresh fish everyday. I could really get used to this.





This is the kind family that invited me and we had a great time.

Here's a look at my last sunrise there. I'll miss it.


So...are you sure you can't come and visit me???





S:-)

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are excellent. I would like to see more of Nicargua, my trip was too short. The lobster looks yumay. looks like you have more need greaters?? Happy you're doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. No just folks passing through for a few months at a time. It's nice to have that kind of support.

    ReplyDelete