Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Work that Pays the Best

It's been a busy month for Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide. I know I'm not alone when I say the last two weeks have been full of spiritual activity.




Here is the latest from Granada. We had a group of about 24 this year at our sign language Memorial celebration - that's 21 more than the publishers in the group. We had 6 deaf in attendance. Four regular meeting attenders and two new faces.








We had a group of 65 for the English group they are about 17 strong now. Some of the neighboring congregations in Spanish had 275 and up some topping out over 300 in congregations of about 100 something publishers.

It's nice to see the results of our hard work first hand. Then we went out to eat!

S:-)

2 comments:

  1. Its been a while, Que paso? estrano :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and the pix haven't been working on this site so I'm doing it old school.

    ReplyDelete