Saturday, April 30, 2011

Help Wanted

Looking for:

Jehovah's Witnesses well in body, mind and spirit to help in Granada, Nicaragua territories in the following languages: Nicaraguan Sign, English, Chinese, French and of course Spanish. If you are ready for a change in scene and want to find people with humble hearts and a healthy respect for the God's word, this is the place for you. There is no time restriction on this offer, whether for a day or a year is up to you. If you, or someone you know fits this description walk, don't run, to your nearest airline ticket distributor for a ticket to Nicaragua.

Your future friends and family are waiting to meet you. Just thought you'd like to know.

S:-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Girlfriend! How are you? I love the post. I will be back soon, I hope. I'm so glad I got to meet you and see you right before I left. Keep up the fine work and good spirit my sister. Kim says Hello too. Chante' from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! I'll make plans to visit one of these... days, months, years. (smile)

    Take care, love.

    ~ Nams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelina, my plans are still in the works to get over to visit. Gonna try and make it before I start working somewhere :) Keep up the fine work in Jehovah's service and I will be talking with you soon :)

    Your friend, Teresa Henderson

    ReplyDelete