Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Back!!!

First I want to say thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome back in the States. I miss you all terribly and I hope that you'll all get a chance to come and visit on my turf. It's nice not to be working like a maniac. I couldn't have done it with out the support from so many friends. It's a different kind of busy here. Trying to get re-acclimated to my life here. I had a roommate and now she's gone home to take care of some unfinished business. I wish her well and hope that she'll be able to return again soon.

Not much has really changed here in the short time I was away. They are working on the main drag in and out of town so the roads will be smoother for a while. Looking forward to that. We have our sign language district in a couple weeks. The first week of December 4 and 5 we'll all be together again. I'll send pix as I get them.

Nos Vemos!

S:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment