Friday, February 12, 2010



There are some fascinating things happening here in Nicaragua. I found out that at the Sign Language convention there were 3 baptized and they had an excellent turn out.

The translation department here is very busy and the friends can't wait to see what's next.

I spoke with a brother yesterday who is working on alternative forms of fuel and oil all from natural sources. Here is a picture of just a couple of them. Living in this country you start to think of ways you can save the environment and your cost of energy since it runs towards the expensive here.
I can't say much more about how fantastic it can be here as I'll only be here on the grounds a short time and then I'm off toward my new home Granada. Since the last time I was here I am more confident in my directions and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the "sights." I don't know exactly where they are but when I see them I'll post the pictures here :)

If there's something you like to know or see feel free to let me know. I'm open. Otherwise I'll just keep posting my random thoughts.
S:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Love it, yeah we understand what you mean about the energy... here we have water problems... so it makes you water conscious, you think how could I have wasted so much before!

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Same goes with toilet tissue. I have a whole new outlook!

    ReplyDelete