Saturday, October 24, 2009

Granada

I am in the hottest place around. That´s right folks...Granada. Its busy, its full, its touristy and theres plenty of territory and we´ll be taking it on foot.

But so far I have met some of the nicest people. The sister I´m staying with has three children. Two are out of the house and one is soon to be married and the youngest isn´t yet 14. They speak only spanish and believe it or not we are saying most of what we need to say. Just not feeling very confident about it.

There have been more than a few misunderstandings but no hurt feelings. The food is good though limited because of my restricted diet and I drool over the things that I can´t eat.

I had my first coffee today and it was excellent. Nicaragua does have great coffee. Still need to make it starbucks like and add the sugar and milk but it tastes fantastic.

From here I´ll be attending my second meeting in Nica sign and fifth meeting of the week. Yeah, everyone wants you to visit their meeting down here so it is what it is. That´s all for now and since internet is a priviledge and not a right. I´m signing off. Yeah no pix yet but I´ll keep trying.

S:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment